Thu, Nov 11|
Spring Creek Gardens
Dinner in the Gardens
Enjoy a special night out with your favorite people while we treat you to a VIP dinner in a beautiful setting.
Time & Location
Nov 11, 2021, 7:00 PM
Spring Creek Gardens, 11355 US-281 N, Spring Branch, TX 78070, USA
About the Event
This one is for the grown ups! Join us for a night out at "Dinner in the Gardens." This long table dinner will hit all the high points. You will dine on a delicious chef prepared meal, sip wine, and relax in the beautiful evening scenery of Spring Creek Gardens all while avoiding the crowds of a usual night on the town. We encourage you to grab your honey or gather your friends, and join us for a night of serenity. Exact location within the garden center will be weather dependent, but we look forward to "traveling" around the property for each dinner in the series.
November "Dinner in the Gardens"
- Spanish Inspired Three Course Dinner (Appetizer, Main Course, Dessert)
- Includes $10 Wine Card per Ticket
- Includes Pre-Dinner Cheese Board for Grazing
- 40 People Max
- $75 pp
- Appetizer: Mojo Pork Empanadas (Havana style smoked pork, charred napalitos, wrapped in house made empanada dough and lightly fried, served with Peruvian aji sauce)
- Entree: Tri Tip with Chimichurri (Reverse-seared beef tri tip, traditional Patagonian sauce, duchess butter potatoes, vermouth roasted fennel, carrots, beets, and parsnips)
- Dessert: Sopapilla Cheesecake (Vanilla bean cream cheese, cinnamon sopapilla crust, topped with strawberry reduction, vanilla ice cream, and dulce de leche)
*Dietary options are available, please reach out.
November Dinner in the Gardens